Membership in the ASFS includes:
- a subscription to the journal Food, Culture & Society, published by Routledge
- access to the Members Only portion of the website, featuring a message board, member directory, member syllabi and member and student papers
- students automatically are part of the Graduate Association for Food Studies, the student caucus of the ASFS
- 25% discount on subscriptions to Gastronomica*
- reduced rate on subscriptions of Food & Foodways**
New members, please visit: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/rffc20
To renew, current members should visit: https://www.taylorandfrancis-renewals.informa.com/info.htmlhttps://www.taylorandfrancis-renewals.informa.com/info.html
For more information about ASFS membership or questions pertaining to subscription status, please contact Katherine Magruder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Members can receive a discounted rate on Gastronomica by entering the code ASFSMD below the rate option.
** Members can received a discounted rate on Food and Foodways by calling: 1.800.354.1420 x216 or emailing customer service directly email@example.com.